858-755-5666 Ext. 7137
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 2007
- San Diego State University, M.S.B.A, Entrepreneurship and Business Development, 2006
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A., Business Admin. and Human Resource Management, Cum Laude, 2003
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A., Communication Studies, Cum Laude, 2003
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Autumn Moody is a member of the firm’s civil litigation practice group. She has extensive civil litigation experience and represents clients in the private and public sectors. She has experience in all phases of pretrial and trial practice, law and motion practice, arbitration, mediation, and appellate practice. Ms. Moody focuses her practice in the areas of public entity and civil rights defense, tort litigation, premises liability, employment litigation, business litigation and contract disputes, eminent domain and inverse condemnation, public works and construction disputes, product liability, wrongful death, insurance defense, and general counsel.
Prior to joining Daley and Heft, Ms. Moody was a civil litigator at a national insurance defense litigation firm. Ms. Moody has given presentations and conducted training for clients in the public and private sector on various topics ranging from general risk management to sexual harassment, disability discrimination and improving organizational culture to recruit and retain top talent.