TDaniels@daleyheft.com 858-755-5666 Ext. 7125 Education
- University of San Diego, School of Law, J.D. 2013
- California State University Northridge, B.S., 2009
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Selected as 2017 and 2018 Southern California Rising Star by SuperLawyers Magazine
“Open Season: FCC, ISPs Set to Battle Over Internet.” Thomson Reuters/Westlaw. “Computer & Internet Journal,” May 2015
“When Bankruptcy Breaks Your Asset Protection Plan,” American Bankruptcy Institute “Journal,” June 2016, Vol. XXXV, No. 6
Travis M. Daniels is a member of the firm’s civil litigation practice group. He practices general civil litigation primarily in the areas of personal injury and insurance defense. He also has a tremendous amount of experience in the areas of business litigation and asset recovery.
Prior to joining Daley and Heft, Mr. Daniels practiced at a full service business litigation firm in Los Angeles, focusing on the areas of business and bankruptcy litigation. During his time practicing in Los Angeles, he successfully helped recover millions of dollars for his clients.
Mr. Daniels has a significant amount of experience in law and motion practice, depositions, trial preparation and mediations. He also litigates in both state and federal court.
Mr. Daniels completed his first year of law school at California Western School of Law in San Diego. After his 1L year he ranked in the top 15% of his class, was a member of the Dean’s Honor List, was a finalist in the 1L oral argument competition, and received a Distinguished Advocate Award. Thereafter, he transferred to the University of San Diego Law School where he graduated with a concentration in Civil Litigation.