Certified Appellate Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
858-755-5666 ext. 7132
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 1995
- University of Maryland, B.S., 1992
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Eastern District of California
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Certified Appellate Specialist
- Member, Appellate Court Committee, San Diego County Bar Association
Lee H. Roistacher heads the firm’s appellate practice group handling civil appeals and writs. Mr. Roistacher is an Appellate Law Specialist, certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He has extensive experience in both state and federal appellate courts in a broad range of areas. Mr. Roistacher’s appellate work has resulted in a number of published opinions. He also maintains a litigation practice representing public and private clients in complex civil litigation.
Mr. Roistacher received his J.D. from the California Western School of Law where he earned numerous American Jurisprudence awards for academic excellence, and served as a writer and editor for the California Western Law Review. Prior to joining Daley & Heft in 1996, he served as an extern to the Honorable David Thompson at the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.