858-755-5666 ext. 7163
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 1985
- Xavier University, MBA
- John Carroll University, B.S.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Southern District
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Northern District
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Selected Top Lawyer” for Civil Litigation (San Diego Magazine, 2013, 2014, and 2015)
Robert W. Brockman, Jr. focuses his practice on the areas of personal injury, employment, elder abuse, and business disputes. He has extensive experience in representing religious institutions, public entities, non-profit, as well as for-profit institutions and nursing homes in all phases of litigation. Over twenty-five years, Mr. Brockman has successfully tried a wide variety of cases in the federal and state courts.
Mr. Brockman has lectured extensively on topics including risk management for religious entities, public entity defense, tort claims, employment, and elder abuse issues for insurance groups, risk managers and attorneys. Mr. Brockman is also a member of the San Diego County Bar Association.
Mr. Brockman received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from John Carroll University before receiving his MBA, with a concentration in finance, from Xavier University. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Brockman worked in human resources and labor relations for a national manufacturing corporation. In 1985, Mr. Brockman received his J.D. from the California Western School of Law, and was admitted to the practice of law in California. Mr. Brockman is an “AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated Lawyer” and has been awarded the distinction of being recognized as a “San Diego Magazine Top Lawyer”.